Jules Happy Rules

What brings you happiness, joy, contentment, and satisfaction?
I'll share what makes me laugh, smile and feel good.
Jules Happy Rules is a place to spread goodness, be creative, embrace life, and feed your soul.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Goodbye Christmas 2011, Hello New Year 2012

Hanging ornaments from chandelier
Christmas decorations are so festive and really get me in the spirit of the season. But I gotta say by January I am ready to bring in the New Year, clear out the clutter, and make the house feel fresh and organized. Here are some photos of Christmas at our house.
Love a good front door wreath
Use these mugs for Hot Chocolate all season, mmmmmm.
Got these cute letters on Esty
Flannel PJ's make me so happy, these by Nick and Nora are my favorite this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment